high source of fibre
improves blood sugar levels
improves blood cholesterol
lowers blood pressure
improves bowel health
one of the world's richest natural sources of protein and dietary fibre along with being gluten free
Grown and packed in Australia
3 x more protein than eggs
3 x more Fibre than Prunes
Rich source of Minerals
3 x more potassium than Bananas
3 Easy Ways to Cook with Lupin
Coat lightly in lupin flour, dip in egg and then cover in lupin crumb pressing down firmly. Cook in a mixture of oil and butter on medium heat. This works best with meat, chicken, fish or vegetables!
Add 1 Cup of Lupin flakes to 3 cups of boiling water. Allow the mixture to boil for 4 minutes and remove from heat to strain. Remove all excess liquid before using for cooking.
For healthier, high fibre and higher protein products try substituting 20% of your normal flour with Lupin flour!
1. Use flakes as a gluten free couscous replacement in sides or salads
2. Use lupin crumb for fish, chicken or vegetable as an alternative for breadcrumbs
3. Create a delicious muesli with toasted lupin flakes
4. Substitute lentils in curries for lupin flakes
5. Use Lupin flour in your cakes and breads
Lupin products are the new gluten free, protein packed super grains that can easily be substituted into your sweet and savoury cooking.
Lupins compared to other legumes
Lupins compared to other cereals and ancient grains
lowest available carbohydrate*
low in fat
very high protein