- 150g Lupin Flake
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup capers
- Handful of chopped parsley
- ¼ small red onion – thinly sliced
- ½ small butternut pumpkin – cubed, coated in oil & roasted
- 2 small beetroots quartered (roasted or canned)
- 100g feta cheese
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 170ml olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp mustard powder
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Salt to taste
Mix all the dressing ingredients together and mix well. Season to taste.
Place Lupin Flake in a bowl with currants, capers, red onion and then pour over ¾ of the dressing, mix together then let stand for a minimum of 30 minutes (may be made the night before and stored in fridge).
In a salad dish, layer spinach, Lupin Flake mix, roasted pumpkin, beetroot and feta cheese, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Garnish with parsley and a few slivers of red onion to serve.