- 250g (2 cups) Lupin Flake
- 650g 3 large onions (roughly chopped)
- 3 tsp Dried curry powder
- 1.5kg 1 Large Butternut pumpkin
- 650g 1 Sweet potato (peeled/ large cubes)
- 300g 3 Potatoes (peeled/ large cubes)
- 1.5L Chicken stock
Saute onions, curry powder and Lupin Flake on low heat, stirring constantly to toast the Lupin Flake. Take caution not to burn and the Lupin Flake may stick slightly if too hot.
Add the chicken stock and remaining vegetables bring to boil and simmer until vegetables & Lupin Flake has softened enough to blend.
Blend until very smooth adding the milk and grated tasty cheese to desired consistency.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yoghurt and croutons.