- 3 Ripe Bananas or 1 Full Cup Mashed
- 1 Cup Lupin Flour
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Self Raising Flour or Gluten Free Flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 70g Coconut Oil Melted
- 35g Walnuts Chopped ) (Optional)
- 1 Tsp of Bi Carb Soda,
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Essence.
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Iodised Salt
Whisk together the melted coconut oil and honey. Add the eggs whisk until fully combined. Add the Bananas and Milk and continue to whisk. Add the Salt, Bi Carb Soda, Cinnamon and Vanilla.
Finally use a wooden spoon fold in the wholemeal flour then the lupin flour. Add the walnuts stir in slightly.
Grease the loaf pan or muffin tin and bake for 60 mins on 180°C or until golden brown.